Arrival by train
Directly from Basel to Interlaken Ost and from there to Grindelwald. From Zurich and Geneva you have to change trains in Bern. The trains run every half hour. We recommend the journey by train.- Online Timetable
Arrival by car
Road trip from Basel / Zurich / Geneva via Bern or Lucerne / Brünigpass to Interlaken. From the south via Grimselpass or via Simplonpass and then Lötschberg car transport to Interlaken. Follow the road signs to Grindelwald.
Due to construction work on the V-Bahn the parking situation is limited.
• Parking Männlichenbahn is not available
• Parking Gletscherschlucht (Start) is not available
• Parking Eiger+ (24h open, charges apply)
• Parking Sportzentrum (24h open, charges apply)
• Parking Firstbahn (charges apply)
• Parking Pfingsteggbahn (charges apply)
• Parking Grindelwald-Grund (charges apply)
• Parking Oberer Gletscher (charges apply)
Alternative parkings: LANDI Grindelwald and Holzwärme Grindelwald (just on Sunday)