Experienced mountain bikers who find their fun on challenging nature trails, prefer to focus on the time step by step and tackle the uphills in a less relaxed manner should feel addressed!
August 14th 2021 | Start 14.00 p.m. at Bachalpsee
- 3 Stages
- 13 Kilometers
- 300 Altitude difference ↗
- 1300 Altitude difference ↘
- 100% Nature Trail
- Including Gondola ride with Firstbahn
- The starting field is limited to 200 participants
- Starting order after receipt of registrations | Women start before men
- Waiting room above First Bergstation: «Widderfeld» with Catering
Categories: Women & Men, from 18 Years, Disclaimer of liability for young people 16-18 years
Entry fee: CHF 79 (including gondola ride with MTB, Grindelwald – First)
Start numbersOn the Eiger + Platz according to the times for the Eiger Bike Challenge event
Registrations: Online-Registration till Wednesday, August 11th on Datasport.
From August 13th: Late registration possible on site if there are free starting places. Until August 14th at 12 p.m.
Late registrations CHF 89.
Transport: With the Firstbahn only possible at the time specified by the organizer.
Repairs: Repairs on the route must be carried out independently and with your own replacement material.
- Helmet compulsory!
- Back protectors and other protectors are strongly recommended by the organizer.